Sunday, August 26, 2007

Oopsy!

Well, heck. It's been a week but I sure didn't do what I said I was going to do. I did post a craigslist ad for the spare-tire bike rack, yesterday, and I got one response but no reply to my reply. Ah, well.

My plan for this week is:

1) I need to call my visa company to reduce the interest rate. It climbed up (and I didn't notice it!) probably because I was late on a payment or two last year. I've also started paying off every visa charge online within days of making it. This will leave me paying the minimum plus the snowball amount every month without also paying the new monthly charges, too. Les is on-board with that. It will, I hope, help separate current expenses from debt reduction in a way that will allow me to budget debt reduction as a separate item. I want to do this because I sure as heck don't want to try to go back and figure out how to budget for expenses (including interest expenses) before we started this budget. Water under the bridge, you know? Update: Done - Called 8/27 and got it changed to 11.9%

2) List the Bowflex on craigslist.

3) List the car booster seats on Freecycle.

4) List the kid books and home-schooling stuff on Freecycle.

5) Download and listen again to today's sermon by Arvid as soon as it's posted.

6) Hit the gym every morning with A.C.

7) Get to Aikido on Tuesday and Thursday (and Monday if T. wants to go).

8) Get eye exam appointments at Costco for A., T. and me. Update: Done - called on 8/27

No comments: